Re: Feedback of EXI specification 1

Hello,

Indeed, one of the requirements on the EXI format is that it must not
prevent small-footprint implementations, and the group has people with
experience in environments where program size is constrained, so program
size considerations have also been present in the format design
throughout the process.

--
Jaakko Kangasharju, Helsinki University of Technology
What good is Open Source without Freedom?