Re: [LC-2187] RE: Comment for EXI Draft - Grammar learning

Hi Taki-san,

Thank you for your reply.
I understood your comment.

And I think if you and WG-members share implementation report described
in your reply, you can advise EXI users how to design the good data
scheme in using an EXI parser.
I hope such a guideline is written in the future.

Regards,
Keisuke Tamiya