Re: "The basics of HTML" article updated

On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 17:35:56 +0200, Jeremie Patonnier
<jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Those concerns make me just reluctant, not opposed, to publish some not
> english content on the W3C Wiki. If you think it's ok and if you think
> that language stuff is not a big concern, I'm ready to go on.

Jérémie, I don't feel strongly whether you host your translations on the
W3C wiki or the Opera one.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR