Re: Valid XML

"Pid" <webmaster@neutralgrey.net> wrote:
> So: instead of saying 'why should we?', let's say 'why not?', and save
> ourselves a bunch of work convincing the rest of the world that we know
> what we're talking about.

Because 'Why not?' is easy to answer:

Appendix C means we cannot simply use XML tools to output our content.

Appendix C means we have to make judgements about the technical
implementation of a page that is not currently testable by a machine, ie it
increases the QA resources required as we now need to spend testing time
analysing the code for compatibility rather than just validity.

There are other weaker arguments, but those are the 2 big ones where I'm
concerned.

Cheers,

Jim.