Re: Web services and application/xhtml+xml

Le 21 nov. 2004, à 08:27, Jim Ley a écrit :
>> some others only the text without images and CSS, which is fine by me.
> So I can't support your decision on pragmatic grounds, so I really
> think you're expecting too much from these services.  For deploying
> new mime-types you can use content-negotiation, do that, and you get
> what you want, it may be more complicated for you, but that's
> reasonable, it's you not your users that have chosen to be modern.

ANd I don't ask you to support it ;) personal choice. :) It was not the
purpose of the mail.

Anyway I repeat the real question of this mail. Do you know other
services which can't handle application/xhtml+xml.

Thanks. :)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***