RE: [SumsaultRT #212] example of sending correct headers with Apache?

See the Internationalization page
http://www.w3.org/International/O-HTTP-charset.html

Also, if you want to check the information in the header:
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-headers-charset.html

RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#guidelines

Down in section C.9, it states: "the best approach is to ensure that the
web server provides the correct headers. "

I would like to do this, but I'm unsure of how to configure my Apache
web server to send the correct headers by default. Could someone post an
example of what the correct headers would be and/or an example of a
"correct" Apache configuration for this?

Thanks!

	Mark

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark@summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .