Re: The Return of "WaSP Asks the W3C"

Molly E. Holzschlag wrote:

> If you have specific questions that you'd like to see addressed, don't
> hesitate to let me know--not sure if this list is the right place to ask
> them or not--but either way, we're creating that list and will be using it
> as a guideline for all future WaSP Asks editions.

Oh, and while we're on the subject, wouldn't it be time the WaSP had
it's own mailing list we could subscribe to ? It would be great to
follow up on some of the stuff the coalition is up to, get insider
information and stuff like that :)

--
Denis Boudreau [ CYBERcodeur ]
CYBERcodeur.net - VDM - W3Qc - OpenWeb Group

"Coder moins, coder mieux !"