Re: The Return of "WaSP Asks the W3C"

Molly E. Holzschlag wrote:

>>Right. It would be much more interesting and more visible if it were
>>another "WaSP asks W3C" than just keep it in here as a mere
>>mailing list post.

> Totally!  Listen, we're taking notes, I promise.  It was me who dropped the
> ball on this project last year, and now that we have some terrific new WaSPs
> on board, there's a real opportunity to take the resources we have and use
> them.  I'm excited we're getting it going again and grateful for the
> feedback.
>
> Along with Steph and Holly and other WaSP members, we're putting together a
> list of questions that we will then fashion into future articles.  Your
> input is necessary!  So these are very helpful comments.
>
> If you have specific questions that you'd like to see addressed, don't
> hesitate to let me know--not sure if this list is the right place to ask
> them or not--but either way, we're creating that list and will be using it
> as a guideline for all future WaSP Asks editions.

Cool, these are all great news as the WaSP asks W3C format is extremely
important in terms of vision and credibility. Is there any way we could
see that list you mentionned to see what's on it already ? That way, we
would know what to ask for.

Regards,

--
Denis Boudreau [ CYBERcodeur ]
CYBERcodeur.net - VDM - W3Qc - OpenWeb Group

"Coder moins, coder mieux !"