Re: Web-Agency requirements

Le mar 27/08/2002 à 06:25, Prevosto, Laurent a écrit :
> In order to please a few people :-), i am posting here a few comments
> concerning the web-agency requirements document
> (http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/07/WebAgency-Requirements).
> I've seen from the list archive that there has always been answers and i
> propably haven't read all of them, so forgive me if  some of my comments
> have already been made.

Thanks a lot for your very detailed comments. I've tried to integrate
them in the last update of the document (since your comments came to me
earlier in their French version :).

If you have time to read the new version, I'll be interested in knowing
how well it answers your comments.

Thanks again,

Dom
W3C/INRIA