RE: Vocabulary for result sets

Graham,

Good point.  A number of properties to annotate the result set would be
good.  Of course, nothing stops any properties being added ... but putting
them in the vocabulary encourages their use.

Are there any suitable properties from other vocabularies to reuse?

Also - this could be the result from a query, not just recording information
for a testcase.  In this case, we still have a query->single graph approach
but the presentation of the results isn't a subgraph of the original KB, but
an encoding of the variable bindings.  Each solution can be substituted into
the pattern for the query to generate a sequence of subgraphs, each of which
satisfy the query but the result set graph does not feel like knowledege
extraction anymore.

	Andy