RE: [WP10] D10.2 - Mapping data from RDBMS

Great! This is essential material.

One reference you may wish to add - chapter 12 of 'Professional XML Meta
Data', Wrox (wot I writ*) describes a generic method of exporting RDBMS data
as RDF based on the database's metadata (table, column names etc). I'm not
sure re. best practices, but it worked nicely - using JDBC's meta stuff to
build Jena models.

Cheers,
Danny.

* I don't get any royalties, so this ain't a plug ;-)

http://dannyayers.com

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer