RE: [WP8] RDF thesaurus schema early start -- can you supply sche ma?

Dan,

Schema for thesaurus interchange format is at:

http://www.limber.rl.ac.uk/External/thesaurus-iso.rdf

Description of work to reach that schema is at:

http://www.limber.rl.ac.uk/External/SW_conf_thes_paper.htm

Michael Wilson
Business and Information Technology Department   tel: +44 (0)1235 44 6619
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory             fax: +44(0)1235 44 5831
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon, OX11 0QX, UK

WWW: http://www.bitd.clrc.ac.uk/Person/M.D.Wilson

The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the
intended recipients only.  If you are not one of the intended recipients
do not take action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this
email to the sender and delete your copy of it