Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:15:56 +0000
From: David Kraithman <d.a.kraithman@herts.ac.uk>
To: Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Trip report, IST2002 Copenhagen 04-06 November 2002 (fwd)

Libby

I saw your posting.  I am just about to go into a meeting with Steve
Conibear of UKRO to discuss our proposals to  extend the work that we have
been doing on SMIL authoring systems and accessibility beyond
education.  If you received any other responses from people who might want
to collaborate on this area I would be very interested in contacts.

David Kraithman
University of Hertfordshire