From: public-esw-request@w3.org [mailto:public-esw-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Libby Miller
Sent: 09 December 2003 15:42
To: public-esw@w3.org
Cc: liz@ephidrina.org
Subject: SWAD-Europe tshirt again

hi all,

Liz has some tshirt designs, detailed at:

http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/2003/12/05/2003-12-05.html#1070620451.543022

If you'd like to comment on the design, please do so here, by the end of
this week.

The slogan on the front is not yet finalized - Dan is talking to his W3C
colleagues about it this week. He prefers the slogan

"We helped build the Semantic Web"

- as a more modest representation of the achievements of the project.

Other suggestions welcome, although it needs to be six words to fit in
with the design.

We will also need to look into how many languages to put on the back
and and who we can ask to check them for us (thanks Alberto! :)

Liz was thinking of

french
spanish
italian
german
dutch
greek
russian
arabic
chinese
japanese
hindi

with english at the bottom. We have the translation for Italian:
"e tutto quello che abbiamo ottenuto e' questa stupida maglietta"

I guess Max or Chaals could do French, Chaals also arabic maybe?
Perhaps a W3C team member could help us with the Japanese. Liz has
friends who can do Dutch, maybe German and Russian. Eva could do Spanish
for us.

That leaves german(?) greek(?) russian(?) chinese and hindi. Plus any
others which we think should be in there (Hungarian? Ivan could do
that).

cheers

Libby