RE: SWAD-Europe postcard picture

From: Libby Miller [mailto:Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk]
> Do people have a preference for one style over the other?
> Could you let us know today if possible? We need to specify
> the map as soon as possible in order to get postcards printed for www2003.
Can't say I'm particularly grabbed by either of them, but if you have to
pick one I'd go for the map, not the globe.  Is there any reason it has to
be geographically accurate?  Perhaps a schematic, analogous to the London
Underground map of London, would allow you to convey the sense of spatial
distribution without getting hung up on the scale problem. Of course, you
may not consider that a helpful suggestion given the short timescale :-)

Cheers,
Ian