please register: SWAD-Europe Semantic Web calendaring workshop 2002-10-09, Bristol, UK

We now have a registration page for this workshop: see

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/200210-cal/
http://cgi.w3.org/Register/selectUser.pl?_w3c_meetingName=swad200210cal

Please register as soon as you can. I'll send a detailed agenda around
later this week.

thanks

Libby