Re: SWAD(-Europe) logo(s)

I don't know of anything that it is too much like. Seems like a good start.

I don't see any reason why we need the RDF bit, but fading it into the
background or something might be a good approach.

Chaals

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Coralie Mercier wrote:

>I was looking at the RDF logo and wondered if it could be feasible and
>acceptable to use the circle in the center of the blue shape (sorry if
>it represents something real that I don't know/didn't recognize) and
>insert the EU circle of golden stars?
>
>I was also thinking about having the EU circle of stars around the blue
>shape, or something similar?
>
>If we are to use the RDF logo (apologies in advance if it's a dumb
>question) would that be appropriate to have SWAD-E or SWAD-EU or
>SWAD-Europe instead of RDF?
>

>Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>> the EU circle of lovely yellow stars ;-)
>>
>> and the RDF logo, or something recognisably like it.
>>
>> /me votes against the europe map on the coins after seeing altered pictures
>> of it and danbri's porn-filtering exercise
>>
>> Chaals
>>
>> On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Libby Miller wrote:
>>

>>>hey Coralie,
>>>
>>>That's great! we would need designs before then though, because we would
>>>need some time to create the flyers. I'm not sure how long this would
>>>take though - Kate, do you know?
>>>
>>>What we want to convey is trickier....Europeanness is one
>>>thing....erm...any ideas everyone?
>>>
>>>thanks again Coralie,
>>>
>>>Libby

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22