Re: SWAD(-Europe) logo(s)

I was looking at the RDF logo and wondered if it could be feasible and
acceptable to use the circle in the center of the blue shape (sorry if
it represents something real that I don't know/didn't recognize) and
insert the EU circle of golden stars?

I was also thinking about having the EU circle of stars around the blue
shape, or something similar?

If we are to use the RDF logo (apologies in advance if it's a dumb
question) would that be appropriate to have SWAD-E or SWAD-EU or
SWAD-Europe instead of RDF?