Re: SWAD Europe Marketing

Yo-yos - they have a node and an arc built in. (I would say plastic
bows and arrows, but that would be puerile).

A thousand flowers. When was the last time you got a decent flower at a
techno-geek thing? (not plastic ones; real ones. You need to explain what it
is about, but they are memorable)

chaals