Re: Invitation to make presentation (fwd)

I'm going to say no. Is that ok? He asked several of us, and I don't
want him to get diferent answers from different project members. Tell me
today if you want to do a presentation at this conference.

Sure noone wants to do it?

[[
...many visitors to the region tend to fall madly in love with
Vilnius...
]]
http://www.balticsww.com/tourist/lithuania/

http://www.infobalt.lt/telebalt/