Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:32:41 +0200
From: grainne mulhern <grainne@erin.lu>
To: libby.miller <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Subject: FP6 Launch Conference, November 2002

Dear Ms. Miller,

The MULTIPLE project (support measure for INFSO D5)  is co-ordinating the
preparations for the joint DG INFSO D1/D4/D5 stand at the Sixth Framework
Programme Launch Conference at Heysel, Belgium in November, and will also be
involved in manning the stand at the conference.
A key objective will be to publicise and to disseminate information about
the various current projects. Therefore, for your own project, SWAD-EUROPE,
please can you let me know if you will be able to provide any of the
following information about the project for display and distribution on the
stand:
  a.. literature (such as leaflets, brochures, flyers, directories,
promotional material, etc),
  b.. CD-ROMs of project information or demonstrations,
  c.. demos that we can run on the stand's PC,
  d.. or any other suitable material.
Target quantities for printed material would be up to 400 - 500 copies; for
CD-ROMs perhaps rather less.
We would also be interested in images, in electromic format, which are
representative of the area of interest of the project (rather than the
project's own logo). These should, if at all possible, be suitable for
printing - in other words, preferably in a professional format such as .psd,
.ai. or .eps - and at as high a resolution as possible - 300 dpi is the
absolute minimum. These images will be considered for possible inclusion on
posters to be prepared by the conference organisers, and we will need to
have these as soon as possible so that we can send them to the organisers by
month-end.

Please can you copy my colleague Grainne Mulhern (address in cc: above) on
your reply, as she is coordinating this work.
Best regards
Laurie Causton
Project Manager, MULTIPLE