Re: SWAD-Europe Semantic Web calendaring workshop 2002-10-09, Bristol, UK

The Mozilla calendar now outputs the calendar rdf Dan Connolly is working on.

ArentJan Banck took my XSLT stylesheets and added support for generating various calendar data from the Mozilla Calendar. The same can be done with Evolution or any application that talks standard iCal.

I don't plan on attending, but would love to see conversation about standard iCalendar and how it works with the various Semantic Web and calendaring projects.

Gary