From: BRIATTE Katell [mailto:katell.briatte@culture.gouv.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:07 PM
To: maria.palvig@devoteam.com
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Subject: Re: National authorities using CPOV, http-URI, RDF and/or SKOS

Dear Maria,

I agree with Osma concerning the use of SKOS, RDF ans HTTP URIs. I do not know PROV either.

The French Ministry of Culture and communication developed its own software, called GINCO, to manage its controlled vocabularies. GINCO conforms to ISO 25964 and SKOS standards. You can have a look at our website (http://data.culture.fr/thesaurus). At this time, only a few vocabularies are available but you can already see how SKOS (and RDF and URIs) is used to publish our terminologies on the web.

kb

Katell Briatte

Cheffe du département des systèmes d'information patrimoniaux

Coordinatrice du programme HADOC

Ministère de la culture et de la communication

Direction générale des patrimoines

tél. 01 40 15 82 25

mob. 06 76 90 99 92