Re: SHACL SKOS library Re: S36 implementation details

Just saw this thread by accident... Note that the SKOS file (bundled
with TopBraid 5.1 under TopBraid/SKOS/skos.shapes.ttl) is a bit
outdated: since I created it, SHACL was extended with various built-ins
that make the syntax a bit easier to digest (for example
sh:uniqueLang=true is now built-in and disjointness can be expressed via
sh:notEquals). So please regard this particular version of the SKOS
library as ongoing work. It certainly deserves more attention than this
quick proof of concept.

Holger