Re: Question: What is Best Practice for a Catalog of ConceptScheme mapping

From: Christophe Dupriez <dupriez@destin.be>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 16:34:37 +0200
To: Johan De Smedt <johan.de-smedt@tenforce.com>
CC: public-esw-thes@w3.org, 'Linked Data community' <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear Johan,

Thanks a lot for opening this topic!

My current development in ASKOSI.org is to represent usage statistics
for relations at different levels using the VoID vocabulary.
The Linkset can organize publication about how many relations exists
between Datasets globally and also for individual concepts.
These Datasets can be ConceptSchemes but also any other Database indexed
with Concepts from a SKOS ConceptScheme.

I just mean that you can use Linkset for other properties than SKOS
mappings and for other targets than SKOS ConceptSchemes.

One good proof of concept would be to be able to generate automatically
CKAN statements for a given vocabulary.
For instance:
http://www.askosi.org/jita/void.rdf
(remains to be fully automated and improved!)

Have a nice week!

Christophe