Re: Using DBpedia resources as skos:Concepts?

François-Paul,

I was referring to the practical use-cases about stating different things
about the concept.  Many organizations state different things about the
same concept.  That's why skos:Concept exists.  Within the same
organization you might even have one department using one scheme, and
another department using a different scheme, but both sharing the same
skos:Concept but in different ways.