Re: Using DBpedia resources as skos:Concepts?

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand you because… I completely agree with what you say. Are you discussing my question about using different URIs for the skos:Concept  and for the HTML page that we get when getting the skos:Concept? I do understand why we must have different URIs for the concept and the value of foaf:focus (the "real world thing"), and how to combine information between different schemes thanks to that foaf:focus property.

fps