related measurements (MATCHING) for property names

From: Kalpa Gunaratna <kalpa@knoesis.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:43:39 -0400
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hi,
   I know that SKOS has several matching properties for concepts in
ontologies like skos:closeMatch, skos:broadMatch, skos:narrowMatch and
skos:relatedMatch . I want to get some notion to say that two property
names in two ontologies relate or closely match each other. Since SKOS is
defined for concepts, I think I can't use it for my purpose here. For
example, I want to use something like 'SKOS:closeMatch" for two property
names if they mean the same in two datasets. I want to know whether there
is work going on regarding this issue and if so point me to a resource so
that I can use it for my purpose here. Thank you.

regards,
Kalpa