Re: JSON serialization of SKOS data

Cher Stéphane, Merci!

The JSON-LD "Compact Mode" seems near from what I need with just what
also allows to regenerate the original RDF.
I have now to analyze how to integrate this in the middle of my
SKOS/POJO, SKOS/XML marshaller, RDF production JSP, Abdera AtomPub
Server (alouette...) so not to build a "Gaz Plant".
More seriously, I need a Java serializer (JSON.parse() unserializes...)
for my POJO beans modelled on the SKOS terminology (for instance Concept
class with getPrefLabel method returning a List of Term with Language
and Label). I suppose JSON-LD is made for RDF and that I have to find
instead a kind of JAXB for JSON and adapt its output to make it
compatible with JSON-LD?

I see ( http://blog.bdoughan.com/2011/04/jaxb-and-json-via-jettison.html
) that |org.codehaus.|Jettison is just that but missing the "@context"...
If you have idea to have the best of both world!

Bonne fin de journée!

Christophe Dupriez
@ChristopheDupri (10 tweets a week)