Re: JSON serialization of SKOS data

Hi Christophe,

Are you aware of the work being done in the JSON-LD group? If you have your
SKOS data available as RDF, you can serialize it in JSON-LD and use it in
javascript for example. JSON-LD has several ways of modeling the serialized
JSON output: compacted, expanded, normalized, and framed. See some example
at [1]. I'm cc'ing a couple of people involved in JSON-LD, I'm sure they'll
be able to give more advice.

Steph.

[1] http://json-ld.org/playground/