Re: ANN: Skosify 0.1 - converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS into proper SKOS

On a related note, I have created a similar tool for converting OWL
classes into SKOS concepts: http://owltoskos.googlecode.com. The focus
is a little different, intended to convert concept-oriented ontologies
like NCI Thesaurus into SKOS representations.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker
Programmer Analyst