Re: Ordering concepts in a Tree display

From: Jakob Voss <jakob.voss@gbv.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:32:33 +0100
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Hi,

I found that the problem or ordering is more general - a solution for
SKOS could also help other applications. I'd propose a collocation
ontology to express for instance "this SKOS scheme should be sorted
numerically by property ex:sortKey" or "this SKOS scheme should be
sorted alphabetically by skos:hiddenLabel":

http://www.semanticoverflow.com/questions/2702/is-there-an-ontology-for-collocation-ordering

Jakob

--
Jakob Vo▀ <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 G÷ttingen, Germany