Re: GraphViz and SKOS...

Simon, thank you very much for pointing your work:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ses/poster.pdf
This will help my colleagues imagine how graphing could be useful to the
thesaurus reviewing process (portion by portion as you remind!)

Would you share the corresponding .DOT as it could be an enlightening
example for all?

Have a very nice day!

Christophe