Re: Resolution to SKOS issue re: versionIRI

Hi Tom and SKOS WG,

This is wonderful news and very timely.

We were literally hours away from releasing UMBEL v 1.00, which
occasioned this suggested change, but now will delay for a few
days as we update to the corresponding SKOS properties.

Thanks for shepherding this through the system.

Mike