OWL over RDF over XML over metadata over data partially representing reality

Hi Johan!

One may be worried that we add layers after layers:
Real --> Structured data --> Extensible Markup --> Ressource Description
Framework Vocabulary --> Ontology reasoner...
If we could agree on semantic, then the standard would be nearer from
common needs and layers could be removed for common processing chores...

If a OWL processor is needed, may be I should consider seriously
TopicMaps... or SQL! After this "half joke":

My main current problem being SKOS validation workflow where I have
meta-meta-data (data about approval process of metadata), annotating RDF
relations currently obliges to reify them.
The other solution could be to add an XML namespace (to define an XSD
additional to RDF XSD) to describe reviewing data (to not consider
meta-meta-data as a part of meta-data).
Anyone has an experience with RDF overloading? for collaborative
reviewing of RDF triples?
I am still looking for (MSc/PhD student / research team ) effort sharing
for:
http://www.askosi.org/maintenance.pdf

Have a nice day!

Christophe