Re: Terminology Service Project

Thanks Antoine

If anyone is interested in finding out more about the vocabulary services
for the ASPECT project, there is a free event on 26th November in London.
[1]

Attendance and lunch is free but places are limited.

If you want to find out more about how these services can be used or have an
interest in editing and managing vocabularies, including SKOS issues, why
not come along.

Also, if anyone in going to Online Educa [2], 1st and 2nd December in
Berlin, I am briefly presenting the VBE there on the Friday afternoon. If
you are there I would be delighted to meet with anyone who wants to chat
about our approach.

Cheers
Mike 7:-D

[1] http://www.vocman.com/news/vbe-event