From: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org [public-esw-thes-request@w3.org] on behalf of M.Roszkowski [rosz_mar@yahoo.com]
Sent: 30 September 2010 14:59
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Subject: Terminology Service Project

Hello

My organization has plans for setting up a polish terminology service on library metadata and cataloging formats and standards (term + definition + source of definition + context + additional information). The project is on initial stage. We are considering the choice of appriopiate format. We are aware of existing glossaries in SKOS, but we have not used any tools, software which could help us.
Please feel free and share your experiences.
This should be quite simple and easy to manage.

Best wishes
Marcin