Re: AW: [Dbpedia-discussion] Using DBpedia resources as skos:Concepts?

Just to say that use of Thesaurus for geographic concepts is very valuable
in context of local government and community projects where a particular
geographical location can have many alternative names and spellings.

Thanks, Paul

From:
"Neubert Joachim" <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
To: