Re: Complete examples of SKOS?

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Sini, Margherita (KCEW)
<Margherita.Sini@fao.org> wrote:

> We, at FAO, are working on it... unfortunately I have now published available
> the previous version of SKOS... but I hope soon to provide the new release.
>
> See ftp://ftp.fao.org/gi/gil/gilws/aims/kos/agrovoc_formats/skos

I meant to ask how far the FAO has gotten with semantic factoring
AGROVOC (as described in Soergel et. al (2004)?
Is there an OWL rendering?

[I mean the web ontology language, not grinding up birds and heating
them to extract the fat. ]

Simon
Soergel, Dagobert *, Boris Lauser, Anita Liang, Frehiwot Fisseha,
Johannes Keizer and Stephen Katz (2004)
Reengineering Thesauri for New Applications: the AGROVOC Example,
Journal of Digital Information, Vol 4, No 4
http://journals.tdl.org/jodi/article/view/112/111