De: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org de la part de Stephane Fellah
Date: ven. 19/06/2009 18:59
À: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Objet : Consistency of skos:note properties

Hi,

I am implementing a SKOS API based on the candidate recommendation.

I like to know if the following cases are consistent in the SKOS
specification.

Case 1: <MyConcept> skos:note "my generic note"@en skos:note "My second
note"@en
Case 2: <MyConcept> skos:note "my generic note"@en ; skos:scopeNote "my
scope note"@en

Is it required to have only one note per language ?

There is nothing said in the spec about this. Would be nice to have a
clarification.

Best regards
--
Stephane Fellah, MS, B.Sc