Re: substitute for skos:isSubjectOf

Hi Joachim,

The site looks good, I'm looking forward to a full release :)

I checked out the triples, looks very reasonable.

I had one thought about a possible option for representing the labels,
I'm not necessarily saying it's better, but just raising it as an
option...

Instead of ...

<skos:Concept rdf:about="http://www.zbw.eu/beta/stw/thsys/090858891">
  <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="en">P.01.01  Crop production commodities</skos:prefLabel>
  <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="de">P.01.01  Pflanzenbauprodukte</skos:prefLabel>
</skos:Concept>

...you could do something like...

<skos:Concept rdf:about="http://www.zbw.eu/beta/stw/thsys/090858891">
  <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="en">Crop production commodities</skos:prefLabel>
  <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="de">Pflanzenbauprodukte</skos:prefLabel>
  <skos:notation rdf:datatype="http://www.zbw.eu/beta/stw/notation">P.01.01</skos:notation>
</skos:Concept>

Cheers,

Alistair