Re: Small, standalone, RDF parsers

SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you very much for this well focussed example!

I have now POJOs modelled after SKOS and I defined a ConceptScheme.xsd
to marshall/unmarshall them in XML using JAXB.
It loads all Agrovoc in 7 seconds (3GHz portable PC under Windows).
I must now only define a setTriple and a getTriples able to
add/test/retrieve triples within my POJO world... right?

Have a nice day!

Christophe