RE: revisions and change in skos

Hi Johan

Thanks for the info.

So in your system do you actually expose historical versions of concepts and
concept schemes via a machine interface, or do you access the 'history' only
through notes in the latest version of a concept.

We also include relationship information in our version control. Is anyone
else using SKOS to expose this type of change information.

Best Regards

Rob

Checked by AVG.
13:30