RE: exact match

Hi Dan

Thanks for the post and the use case, but is this not actually a 'work
around' for the constraints of the SKOS semantic relationship model.

Wouldn't SKOS benefit from an actual equivalence relationship for those
specific use cases when using labels for equivalence is not sufficient
(apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere :)). Wouldn't this
then be a more consistent model than exact match being utilised between
concepts in the same scheme.

Cheers

Rob