Re: Suggestion for SKOS FAQ

Dear Simon,

thanks for the pointer to issue-44. I didn't read deep into the
thread. But as Antoine pointed out, there is the transitive version
also (obviously the result of the issue-44 discussion). So both kinds
of semantics can be expressed in the model and are not defined by the
application.

Best regards,
Andy