RE: [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

You have my sympathy, Simon. The crippling prices charged by the
national standards bodies seem quite counter to any notion of trying to
persuade people to adopt the standards. Even more galling, the money all
goes towards bureaucracy; not a penny of it is used to defray the
expenses (not to mention the time contributed) of those who drafted the
documents - and argued endlessly about every detail within them! But
there is nothing to be done about it. Hopefully you downloaded the draft
document while it was on free offer!
All the best
Stella

Stella Dextre Clarke
Information Consultant
Luke House, West Hendred, Wantage, Oxon, OX12 8RR, UK
Tel: 01235-833-298
Fax: 01235-863-298
stella@lukehouse.org