RE: FAQ: suggestions

Hi Sue Ellen

If you have not already seen, section 6.3 (written by Traugott Koch) of
the 2006 JISC Review on Terminology Services and Technology reviews work
on URIs relevant to KOS at that time.

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/capital/terminology_ser
vices_and_technology_review_sep_06.pdf

(The review also gives more background on KOS generally)

Be very interested in results of your study

Doug

PS JISC used term 'terminology' to cover KOS systems broadly