Re: ISSUE-160: Allowing collections in semantic relationships

Hi Christophe,

> Also in Eurovoc (and ISO 2788) is pre-coordination. The most famous example is "Minerval" which means "tuition fee" in Belgium. In Eurovoc, you have a relation:
> Minerval USE (Belgium AND Tuition fee)
> How pre-coordination is represented in SKOS?

That's exactly the kind of stuff that would add to te complexity, and that we ended up postponing to future extensions, cf [1] and [2]. It's complex, plus there is no well-established common practice, unless you do it for thesauri and openly neglect coordination for subject heading lists and classification system, which, if not completely identical issue, is still related.

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/40
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/#secconceptcoordination