De: public-esw-thes-request@w3.org de la part de Sascha Kranz
Date: sam. 06/12/2008 19:35
À: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Objet : Different concepts with the same label?

Hi list,

just one little thing i'm not 100% sure about. Am I right, that the
following statement is _not_ correct?

<A> skosxl:prefLabel <L>
<B> skosxl:prefLabel <L>
entails <A> owl:sameAs <B>.

It's not important that it is a skosxl:prefLabel. Could also be altLabel
or hiddenLabel. The question is: Can one skosxl:Label be associated with
more than one skos:concept. I think so, but as i mentioned before i'm
not 100% sure.

Thanks in advance,
sk