Re: [SKOS] New web site rolled out

Just to be sure

I'm a naive visitor wanting to know more about SKOS, having only a
standard Web browser, say Firefox, and visiting the html page at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-swbp-skos-core-spec-20051102/
Using only this web browser and information contained in this page, how
can I get the RDF file?

Please provide a description of the actions to perform, understandable
by someone not aware of subtleties of content negociation and the like.
So no techy stuff, please. Just : go there, click that ...
And that's not a game. Honest, I have no idea of the answer. I even
don't know if there is one. :-( .

Bernard

--

*Bernard Vatant